Agloco referrals

Referring is the key to gaining more hours and cash. I know that it is extremely hard for people to accept the fact that AGLOCO is for real. When I first posted in many websites and forums people have ridiculed me and said that it's a scam. I did not bother replying to those people because it's just going to waste my time. So far I have 109 direct referrals and 33 indirect referrals. I'm only gaining 11.6 hours
It may increase some more as more people are discovering that the Viewbar is being released. I emailed the Admin of Agloco to send mass emails about the Viewbar situation but so far no reply. I want them to tell people that the Viewbar have arrived and ready for download. I also try several programs on the net to gain some cash. If you just joined then you need to refer some more because hours are being gained and you should too! I am still referring and waiting for my referrals to download the Viewbar.


not yet a member?

No comments:

blog counter