Agloco Tools and Tips

Tools for your Agloco referral link
1.Agloco banners and animated Gifs





2.Sample Email:

Dear friend's name,

I just joined Agloco because a friend referred it to me, now I'm referring it to you because I know how that you would enjoy it as much as i do. The concept behind Agloco is to give the money that Internet surfers deserve to do this members must sign up and install the Viewbar which is a little bar that rests at the bottom of the screen. You earn money when you use it and you will receive shares. Agloco is not a company owned by the managements but the members who signed up. You have a limit of surfing 5 hours a month. You will earn even more money when friends and family sing up under you just like what I'm doing to you now. I apologize if I bothered you. Thank you for reading.

Your name

Note:( remember to always be courteous an polite in your email and do not send your email to people you don't know as this is spamming and if they report it to Agloco you will be banned.)

3. Create your own Agloco sign

http://www.customsigngenerator.com/

or you can also use ADOBE Photoshop

4.Offline advertising:

You can refer people through flyer, business cards posting your referral link on your car.

not a member yet?

No comments:

blog counter